Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

blindfold Gam

WILF: Use interesting words and word groups to write simple and complex sentences . 

Hey! have you play the Blindfold Game? I have. We played the blindfold game in my classroom. 

 This is how you play the Blindfold Game. If you are by yourself you only need one bowl. If you have brothers and sisters you can play with them. All you need are some bowls and some rice and some safety pins. You put rice and the pins into the bowl and you start to play. You have to put the blindfold around your head then you need to find the safety pins without looking.

To win the game you have to get the most pins. You only have one minute. One of the boys won. He got 15 pins out of the bowl. One of the girls got the same. She got 15 too

When I had a turn I couldn't feel anything.  I just got 1 pin at the last second. I enjoyed the blindfold game because kids were so happy because it was a fun game for my class to play.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.