Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

my holiday

p1 This is my highlight for my holiday. The youthgrow were going to
bowling  but all of us was not there we have to say at home and play
at the back. But we were save .Because we went to the pools fay away from G.i some of the youthgrow say we had we had to get ready for the bus.



p2 One of the bus was wilting outside. For us we ran so fast we had to for my mum and dad. I expected we were allowed in the bus get in  
it was cool some of the boys had their t-shirt. Off because were getting ready we got off the bus we ran so fasts we fall down.        



p3 So we slow down we ran aging. And we jump inside the pool and we went down the jumping boat we play play it was so fun. We got out of the pool and we got changed .And had Big mc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.